A brilliant opportunity has arisen for an Administrative Assistant to join a growing legal practice based in Manchester city centre on a permanent basis. For the right candidate, there are opportunities to develop within the legal services environment over time.
Duties will include:
- Sorting post, reviewing and distributing
- Dealing with general correspondence over the phone and via email
- Organising refreshments for meetings
- Data entry
- Emailing clients and stakeholders using Outlook
- Setting up case files and AML packs
- Maintaining and updating spreadsheets
- Preparing account forms for receipts and payments
- Dealing with card payments and petty cash
- Photocopying, filing and scanning
- Storing and retrieving of documentation
- Administrative support for wider team
- Previous experience in an administrative capacity
- Good time management
- Excellent organisation skills
- Ability to use initiative
- Open to learning new skills
- Team player
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The successful candidate will be able to get involved in business development activities, and will be receive training to ensure they are confident and comfortable with the duties included in the role.
Working hours are 9am-5:15pm Monday to Friday
Salary is up to £25,000 per annum, depending on experience
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with previous administrative experience to join a reputable and friendly company.
Lily Shippen is a specialist Recruitment Agency that focuses on placing the best administrative, secretarial, PA, EA, reception and office support professionals into a range of sectors in Manchester, Leeds and London, on a temporary, permanent and fixed term contract basis.
Unfortunately, due to the current job market and pandemic, we are working as a reduced team and are unable to go back to each unsuccessful application until further notice. If you have not heard from us within 2 weeks of sending through your application, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful. We would however encourage you to keep a lookout on our website for future roles. If your application has been successful, you will hear from us in due course. Thank you for your understanding.