An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Administration Assistant to join a fantastic promotional merchandise company based in Stockport. This is a small, friendly and close-knit company which will be going through a seasonal upturn in the run up to Christmas. This role will initially be on a contract basis up until Christmas (approximately a 3 month contract), with the potential to go permanent for the right candidate. Candidates must be immediately available to be considered.
Duties will include:
- Supporting the whole team with all administration tasks
- Liaising with clients on the phone and via email
- Taking job briefs
- Creating and writing quotes for the sales team
- Processing orders
- Assisting with filing of documents
- Updating spreadsheets
- Ad hoc administrative duties
- Printing and scanning
- Sorting post
- Assisting with packing on an ad hoc basis
- Articulate with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Friendly and professional manner
- Detail oriented
- Ability to multi task
- No job too big or too small
- Computer literate specifically with Microsoft packages
- Ability to remain professional and treat documents and information with confidentiality
- Immediately available
- Accurate keyboard skills as well as good numeracy and literacy skills
- Confident learning new systems
- Team player
- Reliable and honest
- GCSE’s – minimum of B Grade in both Maths and English
- A minimum of A level qualifications
This is an great opportunity to join a reputable company on a contract basis. You will work alongside friendly and welcoming individuals in a lively and fun office.
The hours for the role are 9am-5:30pm (some degree of flexibility if needed).
Salary is £16,000 -17,000 per annum based on experience.
Lily Shippen is a specialist Recruitment Agency that focuses on placing the best administrative, secretarial, PA, EA, reception and office support professionals into a range of sectors in Manchester, Leeds and London, on a temporary, permanent and fixed term contract basis.
Unfortunately, due to the current job market and pandemic, we are working as a reduced team and are unable to go back to each unsuccessful application until further notice. If you have not heard from us within 2 weeks of sending through your application, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful. We would however encourage you to keep a lookout on our website for future roles. If your application has been successful, you will hear from us in due course. Thank you for your understanding.