An exciting opportunity has arisen for an established Personal Assistant to join a leading law firm based in Central London and support the Managing Partner with business and personal / lifestyle support. The individual will have experience working within a similar capacity and be looking for their next exciting challenge.
- Coordinating complex and every-changing daily calendars;
- Organising meetings and events;
- Booking and managing appointments;
- Coordinate communications, including taking calls, responding to emails and interfacing with clients;
- Manage extensive and complex travel on a global scale;
- Organising accommodation;
- Researching various topics to assist Partners with background reading;
- Researching a broad range of subjects and summarising information to create succinct reports;
- Other tasks and errands as required;
- Support with personal and lifestyle management.
- A minimum of 5+ years’ previous experience as a Personal Assistant is essential;
- An excellent standard of written and spoken English is essential to this role;
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills;
- Knowledge of online calendars and office equipment;
- You will need to be a good communicator (via phone, email and in-person) and able to anticipate people’s needs easily;
- Experience exercising discretion and confidentiality at all times;
- Excellent organisation skills and an ability to think proactively and prioritise work.
- The right person will ideally be exceptionally bright, hard-working and should have a degree (First Class equivalent or a high 2.1 from a top University);
- A post-graduate degree is preferable.
This is an incredibly exciting role for the right person. It will be varied, fast-paced and no day will ever be the same.
Lily Shippen specialise in PA and administration recruitment across London and Manchester. Typical roles include Receptionists, Team Assistants, PAs, Office Managers and EAs across all industry sectors. We are a boutique agency and as a result, are unable to respond individually to the high volume of applications. If you are already registered with Lily Shippen, please do not hesitate to contact your consultant directly.