An exciting opportunity has arisen for a professional and hard-working Personal Assistant with around 2-6 years’ experience to join a reputable financial services company based in the heart of Manchester City Centre.
This role will support members of the Senior Management Team.
Duties will include:
- Booking travel and accommodation
- Diary and inbox management
- Organising meetings, attending meetings on occasion
- Meeting and greeting clients and guests on arrival to the office
- Answering and diverting phone calls.
- Undertaking research on behalf on the team and creating presentations
- Fielding calls, answering enquiries and taking messages.
- Some personal duties when required
- Corresponding on behalf of Senior Managers via email and post
- Liaising with clients and internal and external staff/stakeholders
- Organising and project managing marketing events and presentation
- Updating and maintaining filing systems
- Processing expenses
- A minimum of four years’ experience supporting at a senior level in a PA/EA capacity
- Financial services experience preferable
- Team – player
- Good attitude and flexible approach
- Hard-working and ambitious
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Confident and personable character
- Strong Microsoft package skills, specifically MS Office, Excel and PowerPoint
- Highly organised and conscientious
This role would suit a candidate who is looking to work within a fast- paced and challenging environment and is able to handle a significant workload and ever-changing priorities. This role is a brilliant opportunity for a candidate to become a well-respected member of a hard- working and sociable team.
The hours for this role 8:30am -5:30pm but flexibility is required to meet the needs of the business.Salary is up to £30,000 per annum (depending on experience).