An incredibly exciting opportunity has arisen for an established Personal Assistant to support a successful entrepreneur based in Central London. This role will be a mixture of both business and personal support and will require 24/7 on call support. The ideal candidate will be intelligent, with at least 3 years experience as a Private or Corporate PA, and someone who is looking for their next exciting challenge.
- Coordinating complex and every-changing daily calendars
- Coordinating with other Assistants
- Organising events and meetings
- Supporting on a wide range of projects, having creative ideas and making them a reality
- Getting involved in a wide range of businesses
- Having a good understanding of the different business’s and their operations
- Booking and managing appointments
- Coordinating communications, including taking calls, responding to emails and interfacing with clients
- Managing extensive and complex travel on a global scale
- Organising accommodation
- Researching various topics to assist the Principle with background reading
- Researching a broad range of subjects and summarising information to create succinct reports
- Other tasks and errands as required
- Support with personal and lifestyle management
- A minimum of 3+ years’ previous experience as a Private PA or Corporate PA is essential
- Intelligent and hard-working
- Longevity in their recent roles
- An excellent standard of written and spoken English is essential to this role
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Knowledge of online calendars and office equipment
- Good communicator (via phone, email and in-person) and able to anticipate people’s needs easily
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and ever changing environment
- Flexibility to be on call 24/7
- Experience exercising discretion and confidentiality at all times
- Excellent organisation skills and an ability to think proactively and prioritise work
This is an incredibly exciting role for the right person. It will be varied, fast-paced and no day will ever be the same. You will be required to undertake out of hours support when required and this role is classed as a 24/7 role. Ambition and drive are necessary. There will be a lot to learn and it is a fantastic opportunity to improve your business and life skills.
The salary for this role is up to £60,000 per annum (depending on experience).
Lily Shippen specialise in PA and administration recruitment across London, Leeds and Manchester. Typical roles include Receptionists, Team Assistants, PAs, Office Managers and EAs across all industry sectors. We are a boutique agency and as a result, are unable to respond individually to the high volume of applications. If you are already registered with Lily Shippen, please do not hesitate to contact your consultant directly.