A startup financial services firm based in Central London, with a focus on using technology to improve the world of personal finance, is currently looking to recruit an Executive Assistant, to support their CEO. This role would suit someone with at least 5 years’ experience, who has supported a CEO. With this company still being in growth mode, no two days will be the same, and therefore the ideal candidate must be willing to get their sleeves rolled up and tackle whatever challenges arise.
- Extensive diary management
- Booking internal and external meetings
- Taking minutes at Board meetings
- Inbox management
- Overseeing office junior
- Drafting and proofreading emails
- Greeting clients
- Screening calls
- Liaising with external suppliers
- Relocating office in the future – including looking at potential spaces, coordinating with external providers and project managing the move
- General administration duties
Skills and experienced required;
- Minute taking experience is essential for this role
- At least 5 years’ experience, supporting a CEO
- Ability to work in a deadline driven, and regulated environment
- Good grammar and written English
This is a fantastic role for an Executive Assistant who is wanting to work in a fast-moving, fun and rewarding environment.
Salary – £40,000 – £48,000 per annum + bonus + benefits
Lily Shippen is a specialist Recruitment Agency that focuses on placing the best administrative, secretarial, PA, EA, reception and office support professionals into a range of sectors in Manchester, Leeds and London, on a temporary, permanent and fixed term contract basis.
Unfortunately, due to the current job market and pandemic, we are working as a reduced team and are unable to go back to each unsuccessful application until further notice. If you have not heard from us within 2 weeks of sending through your application, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful. We would however encourage you to keep a lookout on our website for future roles. If your application has been successful, you will hear from us in due course. Thank you for your understanding.