We have partnered with an incredibly desirable financial services organisation, based in London, to source an experienced Employee Relations Specialist to join the team on a 6 month fixed-term basis.
Reporting into the Head of HR, you will have overall responsibility of complex case management and strategic ER related initiatives.
More specifically, as an ER Specialist, you will be responsible for;
- Ensuring a fair and consistent approach across the board, while ensuring employees needs are met and the business is protected
- Delivering expert employee relations guidance and support to senior stakeholders and line managers
- Working closely with HR BPs to proactively identify issues and ensure effective and efficient resolutions
- Mentor junior members of the team with low level cases
- Acting as the first point of contact for queries and concerns relating to employee wellbeing, engagement and relations
- Upskilling and imparting ER knowledge and raising ER capability across the team and business - with a particular focus on conflict resolution
- Managing restructuring and redundancy with the wider team
- Working with the wider business to support with organisational development
- Supporting employees in achieving their individual professional development and in turn, supporting organisational goals
This is is a fast paced, busy role which will come with a great deal of autonomy and decision making responsibility from day one. To be successful in this role, you will come with enthusiasm, positivity and drive. You will have strong and demonstrable ER experience across a variety of cases and be confident in your ability.
You must be available to start at short notice.
If you are keen to hear more, please apply today.
Lily Shippen’s business support team are experts in recruiting top secretarial, office administration and business support talent, including Personal Assistants, Executive Assistants, Private PAs and Office Managers, on a temporary, permanent and fixed-term contract basis. We work with clients across the United Kingdom, from our offices in London and Manchester, as well as servicing international and remote roles.