Fast growth global tech firm is urgently looking for an experienced EA to join the CEO's Office of a fast-paced, scale up FinTech business in London. The Executive Assistant is a critical role within the Office of the CEO and will work alongside the Chief of Staff and the Founder's Associate. The ideal candidate will be highly self-motivated and solutions- oriented, have experience with dealing with Board and C-level executives, be capable of managing their workload, and prioritising tasks in a fast-paced, deadline driven corporate environment.
Flexibility around working hours is a key factor for this position and successful EA will be required to support CEO work requests outside of standard core hours.
- Be a primary point of contact and conduit of information between the CEO & Co-Founder, his executive team, company employees, clients, and other external partners
- Manage the CEO & Co-Founder’s diary, arrange their daily schedule, and prioritise calendar conflicts across complex and often competing priorities in multiple time zones
- Be a proactive partner with the CEO Office team to optimise the administrative management of the CEO & Co-Founder
- Ensure processes and outcomes are optimised across all areas of CEO’s life: including business, family, travel, etc.
- Support cross-company logistics, such as team calls, offsites, and more
- Coordinate executive communications, including taking calls, responding to emails, and interfacing with clients
- Manage extensive and complex travel on a global scale
- Prepare internal and external corporate documents, including assembling packs / presentations and take minutes during meetings
- Maintain an organised filing system of electronic documents
- Help develop a strong working culture across all executive support staff at the company (be a peer leader)
- Be discreet - you all have access to extremely confidential information
Skills and experience required:
- Several years’ experience as an Executive Assistant ideally in a Founder-led scale up space, reporting directly to C-level
- Expert user of Microsoft Office applications (inc. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) and project management skills
- Outstanding organisational, time management, and problem-solving skills, with impeccable multi-tasking abilities
- Exceptionally detailed orientated
- Exceptional interpersonal skills – oral and written
- A calm, friendly, and professional demeanour, with the ability to work cross-culturally
This salary for this role is £55,000 - £65,000 (DOE)
Lily Shippen are experts in recruiting top business support and Human Resources talent, including PAs, EAs, Receptionists, Private PAs and Office Managers as well as Generalists, L&D, Recruitment (Experienced and Graduate) and HR Operations, on a temporary, permanent and fixed-term contract basis. We work with clients across the UK from our offices in London and Manchester, as well as servicing international and remote roles.