A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Executive Assistant to support the Managing Partner of a leading nationwide property company on a permanent basis. The company are open to candidates in either the Manchester or Birmingham areas. The successful candidate will be required in the office one day per week and the rest they can work remotely. Travel to London will be required on an ad hoc basis. Candidates must have previous EA experience supporting at a senior level in order to be considered.
Duties will include:
- Diary management
- Arranging complex travel and accommodation arrangements
- Organising meetings
- Acting as first point of contact for executive, employees, clients and other external parties
- Preparing meeting materials including meeting packs, documentation, presentations agendas and minutes, following up on actions
- Planning and organising of events
- Processing expenses, raising invoices etc
- Assisting with the management of casework
- Day to day management of other administrative and secretarial staff
- Liaising with external consultants on social media content for the team
- Ad hoc travel to other offices when required
- Previous experience as an Executive Assistant supporting at a senior level
- Excellent working knowledge and experience with Microsoft office
- Demonstrated experience to handle confidential information appropriately; diplomacy, professional conduct and discretion
- Strong organisational and time management skills and the ability to multitask
- Previous people management experience desirable but not essential
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a friendly and well established organisation with a fantastic reputation. The company very much look after their staff and encourage personal and professional development.
Salary is up to £40,000 per annum (DOE) plus benefits.
Lily Shippen are experts in recruiting top business support and Human Resources talent, including PAs, EAs, Receptionists, Private PAs and Office Managers as well as Generalists, L&D, Recruitment (Experienced and Graduate) and HR Operations, on a temporary, permanent and fixed-term contract basis. We work with clients across the UK from our offices in London and Manchester, as well as servicing international and remote roles.