We are currently on the lookout for a driven, motivated and innovative HR Advisor, to join the team at a global, high profile and prestigious law firm, head quartered in the City of London, to support their European offices.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to join a team who are collaborative but independent as well as high performing and incredibly well respected within the firm.
PLEASE NOTE: TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE, YOU MUST BE ABLE TO SPEAK BUSINESS FRENCH.
More specifically, as a HR Advisor, you will be responsible for;
- Leading on complex employee relations cases - upskilling managers, leading on meetings and mentoring HR Assistants to note take
- Overseeing lower-level ER cases and cyclical activities such as performance reviews, appraisals, absence management, maternity/paternity etc.
- Championing Diversity & Inclusion and incorporating into the people strategy and training
- Working with HR Managers to embed the firms people strategy, tailoring to your client groups
- Acting as a trusted Adviser to senior management and Partners, working in a proactive and forward-thinking manner
- Working with wider teams to support in delivery of salary reviews and comp rounds
- Supporting with secondments and internal/global mobility
- Deputising for HR Business Partners as and when required
- Leading and embedding on strategic HR related projects
This is a truly fantastic (and rare!) opportunity for someone who is currently operating at the Advisor level, who is looking to join a fast paced, busy organisation, with a really exciting strategic direction. The firm have a real appetite for change and are looking for candidates who are aligned to their values and long-term goals.
You must have experience managing ER cases and have a thorough understanding of UK employment law.
If this sounds of interest and you would like to hear more, please apply today!
Lily Shippen are experts in recruiting top business support and Human Resources talent, including PAs, EAs, Receptionists, Private PAs and Office Managers as well as Generalists, L&D, Recruitment (Experienced and Graduate) and HR Operations, on a temporary, permanent and fixed-term contract basis. We work with clients across the UK from our offices in London and Manchester, as well as servicing international and remote roles.