We have recently partnered with a high growth start up organisation to hire an HR Manager to establish the HR function, implement and streamline process and embed a positive workplace culture.
Please note - this is a part-time role (3 days per week) and fully remote. However, you must be able to travel into London as and when required.
Reporting into the CEO, as an HR Manager, you will be responsible for;
- Working with the business and line managers to understand team goals, and aligning the people strategy to support these
- Implementing and developing process - streamlining where possible
- Working closely with the Head of Operations on the businesses EVP and developing a culture that truly reflects their values
- Write and implement policies
- Lead on talent acquisition for the business - working closely with agencies and managing interviews / feedback
- Manage HR administration - onboarding, absence management, leaver process
- Overseeing payroll, communicating changes with outsourcing provider
- Administering benefits and developing the businesses offering
- Upskilling line managers to lead on appraisals and support with performance management
- Leading on HR project related work
This role will suit someone who has worked in a standalone HR position (stepping up from HR Advisor or currently at HR Manager level), with experience developing and implementing HR policies and procedures. You must be passionate about embedding a positive working environment and put employees well being at the forefront.
This is an incredibly dynamic and fluid role so will require someone who embraces change and isn't afraid to suggest ideas.
If you are keen to hear more - please apply today!
Lily Shippen are experts in recruiting top business support and Human Resources talent, including PAs, EAs, Receptionists, Private PAs and Office Managers as well as Generalists, L&D, Recruitment (Experienced and Graduate) and HR Operations, on a temporary, permanent and fixed-term contract basis. We work with clients across the UK from our offices in London and Manchester, as well as servicing international and remote roles.