A brilliant opportunity has arisen for a Legal Personal Assistant to join a leading law firm based in the heart of the City on a permanent, full-time basis.
This firm as a truly fantastic culture, with scope to grow the role and broaden your skillset.
More specifically, as a Legal Personal Assistant, you will be responsible for;
- Full proactive and advanced calendar management for assigned team members, including scheduling calls/meetings (ensuring all supporting papers/information are available for each meeting), looking ahead and following up as needed.
- Acting as a first point of contact for your department, fielding calls, emails, correspondence and meeting requests (both internally and from clients), responding on behalf - if appropriate.
- Assisting with the invoices process, seeking authorisation and liaising with accounts to ensure prompt payment.
- Managing of fee earner contacts.
- Supporting the team with monthly billings and expenses, liaising with Accounts as required.
- Organising business breakfasts, dinners or smaller events and assisting fee-earners with expenses.
- Independently leading on digital dictations.
- To support the team in the smooth running of the client/matter lifecycle, following documented procedures, and working closely with internal client onboarding and compliance specialists to ensure all required information/documentation is obtained, issued and correctly stored on the system.
- Assisting the team with business development activities from an administrative perspective (marketing material, pitch documents etc.)
This role is full time office based and comes with a great deal of exposure from day one. You must have experience working in an administrative role, within professional services, and have experience working in litigation. You must be organised, calm and methodical and take real pride in your quality of work. Strong IT skills are a must. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Legal Personal Assistant to gain further experience within a professional organisation who are going through an exciting period of growth and change. You will work within a supportive team and be a valued member of staff.
Lily Shippen’s business support team are experts in recruiting top secretarial, office administration and business support talent, including Personal Assistants, Executive Assistants, Private PAs and Office Managers, on a temporary, permanent and fixed-term contract basis. We work with clients across the United Kingdom, from our offices in London and Manchester, as well as servicing international and remote roles.