A brilliant opportunity has arisen for a Part Time PA/Administrator to join a fantastic charity dedicated to supporting young people in the community.
This part-time position requires 16 hours per week, with flexibility in the number of days worked (to be agreed upon mutually).
The successful candidates will provide Part Time, PA support to the Director in day-to-day operations of the charity.
An ideal role for someone excited to join a wonderful Charity that is dedicated to making a difference in young people’s lives.
- Maintaining office IT systems – this includes filing documents on the OneDrive and assisting the Director in organising her email
- Organising and maintaining diaries and making appointments
- Organising and attending meetings and ensuring the Director is well prepared for meetings
- Taking notes at meetings
- Providing general help preparing and during presentations
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate
- Ensuring office equipment and young people’s equipment is monitored
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority
- Dealing with incoming email, and post, often corresponding on behalf of the Director
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings i.e. data for grants
- Producing or formatting documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations
- Liaising with other organisations, suppliers and other staff
- Undertake other ad-hoc tasks as necessary to ensure the smooth functioning of the Director's office
Skills and experience:
- Proven experience as a Personal Assistant or in a similar administrative role.
- Excellent organisational and multitasking abilities.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information with discretion.
- A proactive and positive attitude, with a passion for supporting charitable initiatives.
The salary for this role is £28,000 pro rata.
Lily Shippen are experts in recruiting top business support and Human Resources talent, including PAs, EAs, Receptionists, Private PAs and Office Managers as well as Generalists, L&D, Recruitment (Experienced and Graduate) and HR Operations, on a temporary, permanent and fixed-term contract basis. We work with clients across the UK from our offices in London and Manchester, as well as servicing international and remote roles.