An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Personal Assistant to join a growing organisation based in the Northern Quarter in Manchester on a permanent basis.
This is a newly created role, supporting three Directors, and the wider team. This is a full-time office based role, working for a friendly company where progression opportunities are available.
Duties will include:
- Diary management including booking of meetings, booking of inspections, telephone conferences and setting up reminders
- Booking restaurants, travel and hotel accommodation
- Producing documents for clients to a high standard, must have a keen eye for detail and an understanding of formatting and tools when using Microsoft Word
- Producing work; including but not limited to typing from dictation, emails, letters, general correspondence, reports etc
- Building longstanding relationships with clients, as well as internal and external stakeholders
- Carrying out general office duties, including maintaining accurate electronic and paper filing, archiving and document scanning
- Answering phone calls, taking messages from clients and colleagues for the team and on behalf of the business as a whole
- General ad-hoc administrative support
- Previous PA experience, supporting at a senior/Director level
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Positive, can do attitude
- Energetic and enthusiastic especially when under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Confidentiality, integrity and discreetness
- Flexible, reliable and a team player
- Time planner and organiser
- Good analytical skills and problem solver
This is a great opportunity to join a welcoming and down-to-earth organisation during a exciting period of change and growth, where you will feel valued and supported.
Salary is up to £35,000 per annum (DOE) plus benefits.
Lily Shippen’s business support team are experts in recruiting top secretarial, office administration and business support talent, including Personal Assistants, Executive Assistants, Private PAs and Office Managers, on a temporary, permanent and fixed-term contract basis. We work with clients across the United Kingdom, from our offices in London and Manchester, as well as servicing international and remote roles.