A unique opportunity for a Private/Business Personal Assistant to support two UHNWI's in a PA capacity as well as management of their residential and commercial property portfolio.
You will work closely with the Principal's, providing high calibre support in both their business and persona life. This varied role requires flexibility, versatility and a positive ‘can-do’ attitude. This is a fast-paced role which requires a high level of attention to detail, efficiency, professionalism and a solution-focused mindset.
This is a largely remote role but we are looking for someone based in the Manchester/Cheshire area.
This is a Monday-Friday position, however this role offers flexibility in that you will not be required all day every day, only as and when required. This is greatly suited to someone looking for flexible working hours.
- Assisting in the management of properties in the portfolio
- Assisting in the management of ongoing projects
- Liaising with accountants, lawyers and bankers when required
- Maintain records on rent received, tenants, bills etc.
- Ad-hoc project work (research, contact finding, document preparation)
- General administrative duties (mail, errands, appointment setting, bookings)
- Trustworthy and honest
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Sharp and switched on
- Excellent communication skills
- Reliable and easy to work with
- Organised and a doer
- Ability to make decisions autonomously when required
- Flexible, proactive and self-motivated
- Strong project skills
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Previous experience in property/investments advantageous
This is a fantastic opportunity for a switched-on candidate looking to boost their career as a PA/EA in a diverse role that can offer long-term growth.
There is room to make this role your own, and a discretionary yearly bonus will be given in addition to the salary.
Lily Shippen are experts in recruiting top business support and Human Resources talent, including PAs, EAs, Receptionists, Private PAs and Office Managers as well as Generalists, L&D, Recruitment (Experienced and Graduate) and HR Operations, on a temporary, permanent and fixed-term contract basis. We work with clients across the UK from our offices in London and Manchester, as well as servicing international and remote roles.