We are currently recruiting for an Executive Assistant to support a busy sports entrepreneur on a permanent basis. This role is fast-paced and varied and requires someone with high-level EA experience, who is proactive and meticulously organised. The Principal has offices in both Liverpool and Munich, so travel between the two offices will be required when necessary.
This is a full-time role with the flexibility needed for some out-of-hours contact from time to time. This is a hybrid role.
Duties will include:
- Diary management
- Inbox management
- Acting as the first point of contact, taking messages and corresponding on behalf of the Principal
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Organising meetings and booking appointments
- Preparing of meeting materials/documentation
- Reviewing and amending of contracts
- Organising travel including accommodation, visas and transfers
- Arranging personal appointments
- Organising and planning of events
- Managing tasks, following up on tasks
- Chasing internal and external stakeholders
- Running errands
- Processing and paying invoices, processing expenses
- Implementing processes
- General organisational duties
- Previous experience in a similar style role or a transferable role
- Can do attitude
- Highly organised
- Flexible with regards to out of hours support from time to time
- Discreet and able to deal with confidential information
- Dynamic and energetic
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to use initiative and take ownership of tasks
- Calm, collected
- Ability to work under pressure and within a fast-paced environment
This will be a full-time permanent role paying up to £45,000 per annum, plus 25 days holiday, bonus and competitive pension.
This is a brilliant opportunity for an excellent EA to join an established but growing company with a fantastic culture. You will be able to make the role your own and will feel valued and well looked after.
Lily Shippen’s business support team are experts in recruiting top secretarial, office administration and business support talent, including Personal Assistants, Executive Assistants, Private PAs and Office Managers, on a temporary, permanent and fixed-term contract basis. We work with clients across the United Kingdom, from our offices in London and Manchester, as well as servicing international and remote roles.