We are seeking a dynamic, experienced, and dedicated Executive Assistant to provide comprehensive support to a busy CEO. This is a brand new role in a growing business where you will be a true extension of the CEO, providing high level executive supporting in both a business and personal capacity. This is an exceptional opportunity for an accomplished Executive Assistant to join a thriving business, which is currently making significant strides in their industry during a period of exciting growth.
The primary work location will be the beautiful offices in Media City. You will also work from the CEO's residence in Cheshire, and there may be occasional international travel requirements, all of which will be compensated. This is a hybrid role inline with business needs.
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Extensive diary and email management, successfully coordinating the workload and managing priorities of the CEO
- Providing diverse secretarial and administrative support to the CEO, direct reports and wider team
- Liaising closely with key stakeholders and dealing with sensitive and confidential information
- Organise various meetings via Teams, at an office location or external
- Attend key meetings, taking minutes and actions
- Acting as a point of contact for the CEO’s office
- Fielding email / telephone enquiries from various stakeholders, both internally and externally
- Booking business and personal travel arrangements, including flights, transportation, and accommodation
- Working closely with the CEO, providing support on various initiatives, business acquisitions and projects
- Overseeing the admin team to ensure functioning effectively
- Overseeing household staff and liaising with contractors and external agencies, managing and following up on tasks
- Organising events
- Chasing internal and external stakeholders
- Writing and proofreading communications, including putting together presentations, posting on social media on behalf of CEO, business decks etc.
- Property management
- Running personal errands (including dog sitting on occasion)
- Processing invoices
- Implementing processes
- General organisational duties
- An experienced EA or PA (minimum 5 years in a similar role) supporting at senior management level, with experience in business and private support
- Someone who is personable, adaptable and takes pride in their work
- A strong strategic thinker with a keen eye for detail and the ability to identify areas for support
- A self-starter who is well-organised, able to manage your own diary, and have excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Loyal, discreet and able to deal with confidential information
- A great team player and good at building new relationships and working across departments
- Proven ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines, with a willingness to be flexible with working hours when needed
The salary for this role is up to £50,000 DOE.
Lily Shippen's business support team are experts in recruiting top secretarial, office administration and business support talent, including Personal Assistant's, Executive Assistants, Private PAs, and Office Managers, on a temporary, permanent and fixed-term contract basis. We work with clients across the United Kingdom, from our offices in London and Manchester, as well as servicing international and remote roles.